Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DIRTY WALLFLOWER - Fuck Off, It's Not a 2011 Demo

It's really hard to believe that it's been almost a year since I started DJing as a hobby. It hasn't been easy, but it's been fun as fuck. No fancy album cover or description text. I just have 3 things to say;
I love my new little netbook
I love my friends
and I'm searching for a new sound.
ONLY 40MB! Wow, what a deal!
http://www.mediafire.com/?4omzc0mi7b51as1
Track Listing:

1. Never Say Never - Vandalism
2. My People (Dim Remix) - The Presets
3. Hey Hey (Vandalism Remix) - Dennis Ferrer
4. Youth Speed Trouble Cigarettes - Cassius
5. In My Arms remix - Kylie Minogue
6. Hole in My Heart - Alphabeat
7. I Won't Kneel for the Rhythm of the Night  - Groove Armada vs. Fuckkk Offf
8. Green Light (MSTRKRFT Remix) - MSTRKRFT
9. This is how Rock Paper Scissors Goes - Vandalism
10. I Think I Like It - Fake Blood
11. Electric Ballroom (Malente Remix)
12. Positif - Mr. Oizo
13. Super Shooter - Rip Slyme
14. It's Like That Motherfucker  Run DMC vs. Jason Nevins vs. Sidney Samson
15. WEEKENDS - Skrillex
16. Music Sounds Better With You - Stardust
17. Love for You - Axwell
18. Back in Your Head - Tegan & Sara
19.  Digital Love - Daft Punk
20. Lucky Boy (Surkin Remix) - Surkin
21. Escape Velocity - The Chemical Brothers
22. Breathe - The Prodigy
23. House of Jealous Lovers - The Rapture
24. Albatross - The Subs
25. Nemur (Wall of Guitars) - Dusty Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment