Saturday, December 4, 2010

Failing and then trying to fail....

If you hadn't have guessed from my change of the opening image, I failed NanoWriMo by just over 20 000 words. Whilst the sickness and personal crisis didn't help, the actual task of conquering said novel/nano-novel was much more of a task based around an idea and a few characters. For those who actually read it, let alone enjoyed it, I thank you, but I feel that will have to be put on the backburner for a while. It was also something that I personally felt that it wouldn't be complete in 50 000, at the point I was at. At around the 25000 word mark I had begun to feel as though I was only 1/3 of the way through with our international tale.
But even in that still-burning pile of ashes, a phoenix arose from it and I decided that I'd write something new and a little more to my level. I'm 19. I shouldn't have to worry about real relationships and international travel for at least a decade, so I am beginning my work on what is currently titled: Huntsman.
It's a much more localised novel (pssst, I live in Australia) and I will hope to start it some time soon amongst writing for this blog and playing video games...also Christmas.
Anyway, here is the entirety of Translator for anyone still interested:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tjX7tdHmvR0hHUXHpNRK5XW9Eho5VnYoDHDe3_ULCpU/edit?hl=en&authkey=CN3i84gJ

No comments:

Post a Comment