Friday, December 10, 2010

PODCASTAN

Apparently, a few friends and I are making a podcast tonight and I will upload it tonight or tomorrow morning.
I have so much to do today.
In the meantime, I've spent the last week or so listening to the following podcasts:
Minecast - Two guys doing some awesome Minecraft talkan
Sunday Night Safran - Everything religious and cultural by an awesome Jew and an awesome Priest
The Ricky Gervais Podcast - Ricky, Stephen and Karl just talk and make me lol so hard.
SmodCast - Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier kick some ass
This American Life - I started watching the series from Showtime and have loved every minute of listening to these stories.
Shuan Keavny - Originally got him for a Charlie Brooker interview and I've come to love this guy.
Check out those guys and hope you have a greet weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment