Saturday, October 30, 2010

MIIIIIIIIIISTER PILGRIM

One thing should not be understated about me and my loves (some of which are quite obvious from the pic which plesantly slowly loads on your browser every time you visit this place, until I fix up how to design my blog well enough to make it look tidy.
I love Edgar Wright and I love Michael Cera.
Cera has been a strange enjoyment from early days watching him on an odd Canadian young adult show called 'My Best Friend is a 6th Grad Alien'.
The show, probably mostly forgotten or existing in the tiny space between where you keep Bangers & Mash, Mot, Raggydolls or Bananaman (and if anyone of you just had the shivers, that's nostalgia, baby). He then became the incredibly awkward, timid and geeky George Michael Bluth on Arrested Development, now this is where things got interesting and tricky.
In my favourite shows of all-time, the top contenders have always been Arrested Development and Spaced.
Spaced was created by Simon Pegg (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, and the upcoming Paul) and Jessica Stevenson (Shaun of the Dead, Magicians, Confetti) and all of the episodes were directed by Edgar Wright, a creative, talented and young director.
So I basically made this post to tell you that Edgar Wright has a pseudo-blog.
http://edgarwrighthere.com/
And that it is awesome, he is awesome and Scott Pilgrim is beyond fantastic, which I will explain in another review or post or something or other, in the meantime, enjoy this sweet poster.
Scott Pilgrim comes out on Blu-Ray in Australia, December 15th, November 4th for America

No comments:

Post a Comment